PRIVACY NOTICE ON PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA AND YOUR RIGHTS
In case you are providing your personal data, we as a data controller – HB Reavis Group s. r. o., registered office: Mlynské Nivy 16, Bratislava – mestská časť Staré Mesto 821 09, ID No.: 50 588 427, registered with the Commercial Register maintained by the District Court Bratislava I, Section: Sro, File No.: 115257/B (hereinafter referred to as the “HB Reavis Group s. r. o.”) and HB REAVIS Slovakia a. s., registered office: Mlynské Nivy 16, Bratislava – mestská časť Staré Mesto 821 09, ID No.: 31 346 065, registered with the Commercial Register maintained by the District Court Bratislava I, Section: Sa, File No.: 3429/B (hereinafter referred to as the “HB Reavis Slovakia a. s.”) (HB Reavis Group s. r. o. and HB Reavis Slovakia a. s. hereinafter jointly referred to as the “HB Reavis” or “we”), would like to inform you about the processing of your personal data and we also inform you of your rights related to the said processing.
The processing of personal data takes place in the following activities:
- Promotion of events organized by HB Reavis via invitations.
- Taking the photographs and audio-video recordings and publishing the photographs (where you can appear) and recordings in our social media profiles, our corporate website and our conference website to use them in our digital presentation.
Where and when?
Location: Winter riding hall at Bratislava castle
Time of the event: official part from 3pm to 9pm, on 15th of October, 2019.
Purpose of processing:
The legitimate interests pursued by HB Reavis in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
Description of purpose of processing:
Your personal data are used for the purpose of promotion of HB Reavis events, services and improve its brand and goodwill by providing you with our newsletter and marketing alerts related to our events and publishing the photographs (where you can appear) and recordings in our profiles of social media YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other channel and our corporate website and our conference website to use them in our digital presentation. This purpose includes mainly the following processing activities:
- sending invitations,
- sending follow-up marketing materials in form of email and sms messages,
- notifying you about changes,
- taking the photographs and audio-video recordings,
- publishing the photographs (where you can appear) and recordings in our profiles of social media YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram channel and our corporate website and our conference website to use them in our digital presentation,
- your e-mail address or phone number can be used by HB Reavis to communicate with you for verification purposes as well as for other matters related to the events.
Organization of events and your attendance is possible only if we can process your personal data. In case that the personal data are not provided, our company will not be able to provide you with the marketing alerts to events you have been interested in and ensure your attendance on the event.
Authorization to process:
We process personal data on the basis of legitimate interest.
The categories of personal information we process:
Name, surname, e-mail, phone number, representation of your own appearance (as part of an audiovisual recording/photograph)
As soon as HB Reavis no longer needs your personal data for the processing purposes for which the personal data were collected, it will delete them unless the statute-barred period applies. Certain details and correspondence may be retained until the time limit for claims, in respect of the pre-contractual or contractual relationship has expired or in order to comply with regulatory requirements regarding the retention of such data.
Categories of processors or recipients to whom we may provide personal information:
Based on agreements with the third parties, we provide your data on this basis to the following companies, as processors and to the following extent:
- CREATIVE PRO a.s., so sídlom: Dlhé diely I. 13, 841 04 Bratislava, Slovenská republika, IČO:35 968 702, TAX ID: 2022104370, VAT ID: SK2022104370, Registered in the Commercial Register of the Bratislava I District Court, Sectiom: SA, entry No. 6366/B
From whom did we get the following data:
We get personal information from you
Automated decision-making based on personal information:
No such is being processed.
Transmission of personal data to third countries or third parties:
Your personal data are processed within the territory of the Slovak Republic and other states of the European Union. Your personal data can be processed by a country outside of European Union if this third country has been confirmed by the European Commission as a country with adequate level of data protection or if other appropriate data protection safeguards exist (for example, binding corporate privacy rules or EU standard data protection clauses).
Personal data may also, in justified cases, be subject to use (processing) for the purpose of dealing with legal matters, including the performance of public authority obligations and monitoring for possible legal protection. Personal data may also be archived for a given public interest, as well as for scientific, historical or statistical research.
What are your rights?
You have the following rights to process your personal information
- Access to personal data we process about you.
- Rectification of incorrect or inaccurate personal data and add incomplete personal data.
- Restriction, i.e. blocking of processing of your personal data.
- The deletion of personal data in case the purpose absence or unauthorized data processing.
- Submission of an objection to the processing of personal data if you believe that our data processing is not justified.
- Be excluded from automated decision making.
How can you exercise your rights?
HB Reavis Group s. r. o.
In writing to the address: Mlynsé Nivy 16, Bratislava – mestská časť Staré Mesto 821 09, Slovak Republic
Telephone: +421 918 723 243
HB REAVIS Slovakia a. s.
In writing to the address: Mlynské Nivy 16, Bratislava – mestská časť Staré Mesto 821 09, Slovak Republic
Telephone: +421 918 723 243
We strive to protect your privacy as much as possible and therefore We process your personal data in compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Act on Personal Data Protection and all other relevant laws. However, if you disagree with the way we handle your personal information, you can file a complaint with our data protection officer to protect your rights, at:
Data protection officer’s contact: Erika Wild, contact point at Twin City C, Mlynské Nivy 16, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovak Republic, tel. +421 2 58 30 30 30, email: email@example.com
Or you can file a complaint in supervising authority regarding the processing of your personal data. Your local supervisory authority may be found at: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm